An ultra lovely friend of mine treated me to a bottle of DELIGHTFUL raspberry & apple infused gin. I was in suspense for 3 weeks waiting to find out what was coming my way and this beauty was well worth the wait.
- It’s gin – there’s nothing that better accompanies that feeling of ‘…and breathe’ at the end of a hard day than a good G&T
- It’s homemade – I love Gordon’s but I don’t think they take quite the same care as my nearest & dearest gifter
- It’s in a kilner jar – oh my love for them is never ending ❤
- It has bells on it – so much better than whistles
- Oh yes, and it’s ruddy darn delicious!
So I didn’t make it myself, but I’ve done some research & with a few simple ingredients & a heap of patience you can treat yourself to tipple too…
1. Pop some fruit (any of your choosing) & some sugar in some gin (any of your choosing)
2. Shake it, sh-shake it
3. Pop it in a dark place for 4 whole weeks, take a peek & give it a jiggle every few days
4. Strain the gloopy fruit out with a muslin cloth & decant into a kilner jar (it deserves no less)
5. Drink, gift &/or admire!